Thursday, September 5, 2019

WHAT HAPPENED IN SIX YEARS?

Bismillah...


Okay baru dpt bukak blog ni after tembak tembak password utk email yg aku dah tak pakai ni. So, my last post was 6 years ago HAHAHAHAHAH tu pun post sempena kaklong kahwin. eh hello kaklong dah selamat beranak 4 org da weh hahahaha pebende lerrrr. Bior je ler post tu kat situ, kenangan sgt haa. 

So after 6 years, what should i talk about in my blog? Zaman skarang sape je baca blog azwa woi. Ahh lantak ah nak jugak tulis dan post. cm biasala my blog would be about my life and all beautiful things happened along the way. 

Update sikit luu psl diri sendiri. 

Ive made it known to the public dah pun psl Im currently pregnant , kalo sape taktau lagi tu takpe la tak kisah pun. Happily married to my UIA senior who was 2 years older than me, married in early February, living in Melaka and currently planting the grapes heheh. 6 tahun lepas ada aku tulis pengalaman aku waktu taaruf week kat UIA skang dah graduate in Bachelor of Biotechnology in 2018. Too many things happened dlm 6 tahun ni. Aku pun dah taktahu nak start update dari mana but slowly for sure nanti aku cerita about my every first time. 

My first time having makhluqat gerak gerak dlm perut.
My first time of marriage to someone that Ive known only for 6 months
My first time handling emotional roller coaster feeling
My first time having my second family
My first time berpindah randah from JB to Melaka.
My first time having a stranger asking about relationship advice( haih, since when kau jadi advisor ni)
and many more, InsyaAllah. 

InsyaAllah aku niat nak aktif blog ni for two things.

First, to share as many as I can with people kat luar, 
Second, to communicate and engage with people since currently I am a housewife and expecting about two months, there would be a lot of free time for me to write.

Dont worry, I do not expect anything from this blog haha. It is just one side of Azwa babbling all over things that happened in her world pastu she tries really hard to see it in a new perspective way sbb bosan ah kalau tgk directly kan.

Okay I do not intent to write a long post today. K nak g modify blog dulu jap. Till we meet again Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment