Saturday, February 2, 2013

My dearest Kakak :)

Assalamualaikum .
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim .

Bukak buku lima minit ,tutup balik . Yeayy cukup lahhh tue . Tiba tiba datang idea untuk update blog . Hihi , sorry for making you lonely .
Okayyy ,balik kepada cerita asal , KakLong kitewww nak kawen laaa Chinese New Year nie . I guess Im the happiest sister in the world right now . Dont know why .but for sure ,Im too excited for you .

First of all , let me ask for your forgiveness . i know i made a lot of troubles and keep making you angry . haha sorry for my childish action and rude behavior . long kenal aku kannnn ?? :) cepat marah tapi cepat je cool balek .huhuuu . that day ,when i said those words to you , im soooo sorry . it just slipped from my mouth . okayyy lepas tue nyesal cakap . taktau apa yang ada lam kepala otak aku tym tue . huhuuuu

So now ,i would like to wish 

SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARUUUUU !


 May you have a good life with abg Assiff . So , be a good wife and please keep being my dearest kakak .You know you will always have me as your little sister right ? My du'a is always with you .Hihi .Takley taip panjang2 nanti akuuu nanges .HAHAHA .


From your matured ,emotional ,cute ,little sister ,
Shida :D

No comments:

Post a Comment